pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Sunday, December 1, 2013

#SwiftlyPainted Challenge - December 2013

We're moving right along.
It's already month #3!
Can you believe that it's already December?
{how's that holiday shopping going??}

The Simply Swift Blog

December 2013
writing prompt :: what are you thankful for?
create an image depicting a value you have.


So, this photo is probably not the best for a self-portrait challenge, but I'm in it so I'm making it count! One value that I have is that I am a child at heart. This photo is of my sister and my niece with me at the movie Frozen on Thanksgiving day.

I'm thankful for my family and my friends and my husband and my job and my health and all the blessings in my life. I'm so glad to be where I am today, and I know that it wouldn't be possible without everything I just listed.

Values I posses and treasure are love and humor. In this self portrait I surprised my love with an extender of mistletoe. A purchase I couldn't pass up for the random surprise. This photo makes me smile. I feel like you have to treasure the little moments in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...