pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Welcome!

 Some might ask why Cassie and I would write a blog.
Um...why would we not?!

We need something to fill the time between filling out job applications, updating our resumes, and doing various crafts that fit our fancy and keep us from boredom.

I have been actively job searching for 3.5 months, and I am so sick of job applications. What is my greatest weakness? Repetitive activities (i.e. filling out the same job application forms over and over getting the same rejection results). I am not bitter...I promise. I am actually upbeat and positive. I just don't understand why it's so difficult to get a standard job.

I've been looking for jobs since April. It's definitely daunting, and I too am sick of filling out the same application over and over again! I often wish that I could just snap my fingers and have what I want. But, there's no fairy godmother to help me here!

Not only do we need a place to vent out job search woes; Cassie and I also find ourselves to be quite witty and creative, and why would we not share this with the rest of the world?!?!


So, please sit back, relax, and enjoy the world of the FunEmployed Ladies! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...