pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Friday, November 1, 2013

#SwiftlyPainted Challenge ~ November 2013

It's that time again! We're back for month #2.

The Simply Swift Blog

November 2013
writing prompt :: describe a person, place, or thing that you depend on emotionally.
create an image of you with a mask/disguise.


I'm going to go with the cop-out and say that I depend on my husband emotionally. I mean, we did promise to be together forever so if I can't depend on him like that then there's something wrong. He's a good motivator to help me stay on track with my goals, and he's usually pretty good about giving me my space if I need it. He's a shoulder to cry on when I've had a rough day and is always willing to cuddle me when I need to feel better. I'm a firm believer that cuddles fix everything!



I have to say that I depend on myself the most. I've learned that no one can make you happy if you're not happy with yourself. That's not to say I don't depend on my boyfriend, family, friends or God in times of need, but I know that the key to finding happiness in other things is being stable on your own. Now I've found love and happiness in other people and things more so than ever before! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...