pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Monday, October 28, 2013

Another Manic Monday

{via Pinterest}

Lately the lack of job has really been getting to me. I'm getting restless and losing hope of finding something. However, my support system helps get me through the days of doubt. They give me words of support and motivation. I need to make myself more of an asset and be more assertive. That's at least what I'm telling myself lately. I need to stay positive!

source :: the glitter guide

So, I know that last week my quote had to do with champagne, but I just had to share this one. What's better than champagne? Champagne and sequins! They make life worth living.
Well...not really, but they are pretty awesome and make every day better. And, I totally agree that a smile is a woman's best accessory. A simple smile can change anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...