pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday, We Meet Again

{via Pinterest}

I feel as though through this blog, we hope to reach people and have people relate to us. Sometimes, I am worried that what we say won't have any significance. C.S. Lewis says everything so beautifully. Sometimes it's more important to live life rather than try and document it. So all of you, check our blog (leave us some comments) and then go out and live! :)

{via brayola}

I have a deep love for champagne and white wine. There are definitely days where nothing I do will make my day better except enjoying a glass of bubbly. There's something about the feeling of the bubbles travelling down my throat that makes everything better. It's perfectly soothing, especially when enjoyed during a bubble bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...