pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Monday, October 14, 2013

For Beautiful Lips: Speak Only Words of Kindness


{via Pinterest}

I think there is something very truthful and elegant to this quote. Not everything we think we want is meant for us, and there is always a reason for that. It's best to let go and move past that. Every day should be a new day to choose to love and live in a meaningful way. As Cassie and I both like to remind ourselves, every day is a new day to start over. :)  

{via at home in love}

Now, if you grew up with a daddy like mine, you've probably heard something similar to this quote. Whenever anyone did something remotely foolish, he would chime in with a smile on his face, "Don't quit your day job!" Luckily, we knew he was just being a smart aleck and wanted to get a rise out of us.
But, the day I came across this quote, it really resonated with me. It gave me a sense of hope. I mean, everyone's got a daydream, right? Or, if you're like me, you've got several thousand...just ask my husband! So, who's to say you should just give up on it? With hard work, perseverance, faith, trust, and maybe some pixie dust, you can do anything you set your heart on!

{via walt disney world}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...