pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Monday, October 7, 2013

Case of the Mondays


{via Pinterest}

This quote is in honor of my one year anniversary last week with my man. He put this quote on the flowers he sent me the first week we were together. :) It's so true and wonderful.

Oh my gosh, you guys! I want to cry. How sweet is that???????
{Don't mind me. I'm just a sappy mess right now.}

Okay...my words to live by for this week...
{via steffy who else @ blogger}

Since Mary & I started our healthy life plan, I have gained and lost the same 4 pounds over...and over...and over...and over again. It's been very, very frustrating - to say the least. So, this is has become my daily mantra the past few weeks. Mary knows when I get frustrated to just remind me of this, which I am ever so grateful for, and it helps to get me through the tough days!
So, if you're ever having "one of those days," just remember that you'll get a second chance tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...