pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Monday, September 9, 2013

Something Nice to Say



Did you miss us??
We hope so!!
And soon, you and I might be able to coerce Mary into telling us all about her adventures across the pond!

In the meantime, here are this weeks words of wisdom.

{via Pinterest}

I can't begin to describe how true I find this quote. No matter what happened in the past or what we've dwelled on, life keeps going on around us. Life keeps moving on whether we choose to or not. So...embrace it! Move past it!  Life goes on and so do we! 

{via sunshine and pearls tumblr}

I had a completely different quote picked out for today, but I changed my mind this morning because this is how I know I'm going to be today. Our AC went out...again so I'm cranky from lack of sleep, & I had to go to Lowe's at six this morning. I feel like that would make a great opening to a joke...or a horror film, you choose - "A woman walks into a home improvement store at 6 a.m."
But, I digress. Some days you know are going to be bad. Or, maybe you know the whole week is going to be terrible. Instead of going for the age old mantra "Grin and Bear It," choose this delightful, lady-like rendition! I know I'll be chanting it to myself all day today! Care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...