pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hump Day Hugs #6


If you like being single, it's okay to admit that. Maybe you like being alone. Maybe you like just dating and hooking up. Guys like these things, and the world has no problem with it.

 {via polyvore}

Okay. I've got to be honest for second, and I think Mary will back me up. I am not a fan of today's topic and that's mainly because I can't offer much advice or insight into it. I've been married for the majority of my twenties, and Mary's been in serious relationships for hers. So, basically, we're really not the people to ask about being single and liking it. We were both born to be Susie Homemakers; not to be single.

 {via pinterest}

As much as I agree with Cassie (we really are meant to be domestic divas), I have to admit that at the time in my early 20s when I was single I had some of the best times of my life. I found out so much about myself and what makes me happy. I would go on impromptu road trips and go out dancing on weekdays. While I have met the right person now and have no desire to be single again, I wouldn't trade those single years for anything. They were so much fun and made for some great memories. If you're single and waiting for the right one to come along, EMBRACE IT!

However, we can both attest to liking our "me time" - where we focus on us and just step away from everything for a little while, like taking bubble baths and getting pedicures.

{via lol so true}

But, we will say this - try to be positive in your single-hood. I know too many times we focused on the negatives of why we were still waiting on the sidelines, but please look on the bright side!
And, if you ever need some motivation to do that, you can always check out Pinterest. They've got some good ones, and we've picked a couple!

{via pinterest}

{via bit of byrd}

And then, you can check out this awesomeness about being single as told by Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, and Rebel Wilson.

{via buzzfeed}

If you're single and waiting for the right one to come along, EMBRACE IT! Go for late night dancing on a Tuesday! Go on blind dates! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...