pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Monday, September 16, 2013

Speak Softly & Listen Loudly


{both via pinterest}

So Cass and I have both started a weight-loss plan together. It may not be as easy long distance, but we're going to motivate/text/convince each other from afar. First weigh-in was this morning (it was crazy brutal for me to see how far off track I've gotten). It gave me even more reason to get back to it--and Cassie will be at my side the whole way! I've also forewarned the boyfriend that chicken will be consumed on a daily basis now. So, that is why this weeks quote is a motivational one. I need all the motivation I can get. If any of you have good tips or motivation, please feel free to share with us!!


{via bridia amelia design}

This quote is my role model.
Can a quote be a role model??
Hmm...
Well, at any rate, this is what I live by in my fashion choices.
I want people to recognize my classic ensembles that are also fabulous.
I think all ladies should act classy too and be fabulous when they're doing it.
There's no need to give away the milk for free, ladies, if you know what I mean!
Please, leave a little mystery when you wear clothes. :)
Make your life classy & fabulous too while you're at it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...