pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Turn the Page

{http://portlandbookreview.com/bet-me/}

Cal Morrisey asks out Min Dobbs (Not my favorite character names) at a bar in order to win a bet. Min is a curvy woman who has yet to find a man who even remotely gives her some spark. She somehow finds herself agreeing to go to dinner with him, and they both end the night thinking they will never see each other again. 
Little do they know that won't do. They just keep seem to be thwarted together. She tries to resist the charm and attraction she feels towards Cal, but it seems pretty impossible! This book is humorous, fun and a little quirky. It's a very good read. :)



{via goodreads}

This is a relatively new book. It was released in May of this year. So, one of the perks of temping for a library system is that I get to look at books all day! Well, this one came across my desk a couple weeks ago as I was checking it in, and I decided that I really wanted to read it. So, I checked it out to myself and read it. I literally finished half the book in one Sunday morning I loved it so!
It is the story of a bride the week before her second wedding. She's panicked and flustered trying to maintain peace between her mother and her future mother-in-law and trying to make herself fit in the perfectly traditional gown that her groom's mother and grandmother both wore on their wedding day. But, oops! Her ex-husband shows up at the beautiful Vermont resort scouting film locations. However will she cope with a thrown together wedding to a surgeon while her ex makes goo goo eyes at her??
Lots of love and laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...