pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Monday, September 23, 2013

More Than Words

First things first...

{via whimsey and wanderlust on etsy}

I hope your morning felt like fall because ours sure did!


{via Pinterest}

This healthy lifestyle is definitely something you have to wake up every day and choose to follow. Having to make the right choices when out to eat or out on the town is tough. It helps that I have Cassie sending me reminder posts of why we're doing this and to make good choices. This is why I chose this quote this week. We've only just begun, but we're going to keep it up!

{via pinterest}

This is my quote for the week in reflection of what I accomplished last week through healthy eating and daily exercise. I have to remember {read as: remind myself multiple times a day} that if I have a goal, I need to do something about it. The goal is not going to achieve itself sitting all nice and pretty on the shelf. 
So, Mary and I have made it thought week one of our new and improved lives. The honeymoon phase of working out and making good choices is over. Now, it's time to get down to business and stay committed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...