pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Chick Lit Tuesdays


Hi! Our names are Mary & Cassie.
We have an addiction...to books.
We have shelves of them!
If we wanted, we could make our own library.
Well...maybe not, but we do love to buy, read, and lend each other books! :)

Here are some of our recommendations!

{via goodreads}

My recommendation for this week is Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling. Most people know her as Kelly Kapoor from The Office. This book is one based off her thoughts and her story of how she got to where she is today. She covers her success, failure, and laughs at herself the entire way. It is a funny and easy read. I can read it over and over and still find it humorous. Please pick it up and follow her on Twitter-she's amazing!

{via goodreads}

My recommendation for this week is Laura's Big Break. I got this book for free on Amazon. It was a quick ready but very cute and funny. I liked the history between the couple and the chemistry they shared. It is a book that made me giggle and was a perfect way to escape from my life as a teacher {when I was one}. And, of course, it has a happy ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...