pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Monday, August 26, 2013

Say What You Need to Say

{via Pinterest}

I struggle on a daily basis with trying to be a better person, a less selfish person. 
I would love to lead a life that leads others to being better as well--to be an example. 
It is something I start over every day, choosing to lead my life in a way that I should.  
I love C.S. Lewis. He writes the most spiritually inspirational words.
 There were so many good ones to choose from. 
So I hope everyone else tries to shine today! :)


 {via pinterest}

I never realized how much happiness could change you until I left my previous job.
I certainly had my happy moments while I worked there because I loved working with the kids and creating my classroom world, but it wasn't enough. The stress was too much, and I discovered that I didn't want to live my life with fear and anxiety festering in my body.
I thought about it and discussed it a lot and determined that I needed to put myself before others for once in my life. And, sorry I'm not sorry, it was one of the best decisions I ever made!
I know for a fact that I'm happier, and my body/mind thanks me for that because it's healthier.
So, love yourself, take care of yourself, and find your happiness!
You won't regret it.
I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...