pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Social


Sunday Social

1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Mary: I wanted to be a mom. That was the main thing. I also remember wanting to be a professional singer...that didn't pan out.


Cassie: What didn't I want to be? A singer, a ballerina, a gymnast, a veterinarian, a Disney Princess...

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
Mary: I was doing anything I could to fit in with my brothers....playing soccer, climbing trees, watching Rocky.


Cassie: I played dress up and Barbies. I watched Disney Princess movies. I did pretty much any girly thing you can think of!

3. When did you get your first cell phone?
Mary: I was 15, also a sophomore in high school.


Cassie: I was a sophomore in high school & only had 8 minutes a day that I could use.

4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
Mary: I love Cosmo. It's a guilty pleasure.
{via neonlimelight.com}



Cassie: Real Simple & Self, if I read any at all
 {via daily stab}

5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
Mary: I carry a rosary and a prayer book with the prayer cards from my grandma and uncle's funerals.

Cassie: an iPhone, an iPad, a Kindle, and a book so that I can always read!
 {via the publish books}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...