pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Social


Sunday Social

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Mary: I miss spending lots of time with my parents and brothers. It was hectic but so much fun growing up in a big family.


Cassie: I miss the endless hours of free time and the lack of responsibility.
{via they all hate us}

2. Did you have a nickname growing up?
Mary: Mae/Marymo

Cassie: Cass & Cass Cass plus my name is already a nickname

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Mary: I played a mean game of kickball.... I also loved 4-square.

Cassie: I loved the swings and just hanging out with my girls.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Mary: I always just wanted/want to be a mom. My backup choice was a professional singer.

Cassie: Too many things to name!!! I had a big imagination & still do.

 {via pinterest}

5. Did you participate in any school activities?
Mary: I was in a few plays, in academic clubs (Beta club, spanish club), was class officers for a few different years. I also played soccer, basketball, and tennis.

Cassie: I was a cheerleader, in all the school plays & musicals, played volleyball, member of the NHS and the Spanish NHS, and participated in choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...