pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Monday, August 5, 2013

Words To Live By



We have decided that words are power, and we want to share our favorite quotes with you!!
Maybe you have some of the favorites too. :)

{via pinterest}

I complain a lot about not being able to find a job, but I know nothing will change or happen if I don't make it happen. I'm lucky enough to have support from a lot of people, and I need to put things into action. 

{via enchanting quotes}

This is super true for me. My house is always a disaster zone because there's always something creative I want to be doing. Since I'm not working a full-time job right now though, I have more time to clean. Right now, my house is clean, but I love the fact that this validates my messiness just a little! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...