pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Monday, August 12, 2013

Words To Live By


Here are our insights for this week!

{via Pinterest}

I will forever believe that all of life's answers can be found in Boy Meets World. It is one of those shows that will never grow old, will always make me laugh, and still maintains morals while addressing life issues. Most of us grew up with the wise words of George Feeny. :) So, my words to live by, are Fee-hee-hee-nnnys! Love is precious and rare and deserves to be cherished.


{via Pinterest}

I used to have to remind myself of this every day when I was employed.
My job would drive me absolutely nutty.
It's becoming easier to realize that it's just a bad day now that I'm not fully employed.
I'm finding peace with my life and loving it more and more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...