pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

We Like Big Books

{via annbrashares.wordpress.com/}

I'm assuming several of our viewers are in the same mid-20s age range as Cassie and I are. Maybe not, and if not, that's awesome. If so, I hope you'll remember Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. You may just remember the movies, but the books are incredible. Anyways, what many people do not know is that the author, Ann Brashares, did a follow up book for the series. This book is called Sisterhood Everlasting. For any of you who ever wondered what happened to the best friends later on, this book ties up all the loose ends. It was incredible. I laughed, and I cried a lot. I highly recommend it. If you haven't read the first 3 books in the series, do that first, but definitely read this book! :)

{via megcabot.com}
This is a three part series by Meg Cabot.
Queen of Babble
Queen of Babble in the Big City
Queen of Babble Gets Hitched

I first discovered Meg Cabot when The Princess Diaries movie came out, and I then of course devoured the books. I soon began to tire of Mia's ramblings though and wanted something more adult and less high school. So, I found her books in the regular fiction section.
She has several stand alone books, but I love a good series. And, this one is all about Lizzie Nichols and how her inability to keep a secret always lands her in hot water.
It's fun. It's flirty. And, it's for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...