pages

 photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png  photo tflpagespacer_zps86d0bede.png

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Our First Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What are three things you can't live without on a daily basis {food, water, shelter, and clothes don't count}?
Mary: iPhone, mascara, shopping (even if it's just online browsing)

Cassie: iPhone, chapstick, sunglasses

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
Mary: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling. I think she is amazing and possibly the most relatable and hilarious celebrity out there right now for women.

Cassie: a series that I will recommend over and over again is The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig

3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
Mary: Finding a job, especially one I'm happy with.

Cassie: moving to the beach

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life, which year would it be?
Mary: I agree with Cass, this one was a pretty big one!

Cassie: this one has had it's ups and downs, but it's been pretty life changing so far! =]

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
Mary: I wish I had to stop telling people I'm unemployed. It gets super old when you meet people and they ask what I do for a living. My job currently entails trying to find a job...it's a full time process!

Cassie: My face may look serious when I'm alone or in an unfamiliar situation, but I'm really a fun  and happy girl!

{via etsy}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...